- Please park considerately observing current social distancing guidelines
- Please read signage relating to guidelines on arrival
- Ride numbers may need to be smaller
- Assistants on foot may need to be factored into this group number
- A consent form will need to be filled out for each rider and brought with you (instead of filled in on the day)
- Gloves will need to be worn by all riders/handlers
- Masks needed to be worn by customers, particularly when mounting/dismounting
- PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN GLOVES AND MASK
- For your safety a disposable (provided) cap will need to be worn underneath a borrowed riding hat
- Not all rides will be available
- Please be aware of the importance of good timekeeping both on arrival and on departure
- Payment must be made in full at the time of making your booking. Please see our Payment and Cancellation Policy here.
- (See above points)
- Shortened day – from 9am -1pm
- Small snack and drink must be provided for mid-morning break
- All bookings must be accompanied by a non-refundable £25 deposit
- All children must bring, and wear, a pair of gloves.
These guidelines will be frequently reviewed to remain in line with the recommendations of the Government and the BHS. It is a very different time for all of us, so please bear with us so we can do all that we can, so that you, your family and our workforce can remain safe and we can continue to give you a great outdoor experience.